The following are our terms and conditions for any child in a Kinderart class.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each Kinderart Term consists of 12 lessons.
- Please make cheques payable to KINDERART SG PTE LTD.
- Please note that there shall be no refund of payment made for course fees.
- Discounts, if applicable, are subject to the accompanying terms and conditions.
- Any withdrawal from course must be made in writing to Kinderart. Kinderart may refund the unused portion of the course fees under extenuating circumstances.
- There shall be no replacement class or pro-rate in course fees for lessons not attended by student.
- If lessons fall on public holidays, the fee for the skipped lesson shall be pro-rated out of the prescribed course fees when applicable.
- Students cannot change their centre of class registration without prior written approval from Kinderart.
- Kinderart reserves the right to make changes to course duration and replacement lessons.
- Kinderart will do its best to send a replacement teacher should the appointed teacher be unable to teach for any reason. It reserves the right to arrange for make-up lessons if a replacement teacher cannot be sent.
- Please note that art materials sold are non-returnable nor refundable.
- Kinderart helps children learn art. If your child makes absolutely NO improvement after 24 lessons with Kinderart, we will refund up to 80% of the Instruction Fees paid. Our teachers will take digital photographs of the child’s progress from lesson to lesson.
Kindly do note that this condition is provided to parents in sincerity from Kinderart. It should not be abused for subsidised lessons. If you need a subsidy for art lessons, Kinderart allocates a small budget each year to children who want to learn art but cannot afford to do so. Please enquire with our office for this subsidised programme for special children.
To comply with accounting policies, claims if any must be made within two weeks from the end of two terms of programme with Kinderart. We regret that we cannot process claims thereafter.
I have read, understood and agree to the Kinderart Terms and Conditions.
I recognize that Kinderart will take reasonable care of my child during the time my child is attending Kinderart lessons.
I shall not hold Kinderart or its agents responsible for any accidents or mishaps that might happen for reasons beyond Kinderart’s control while my child is in its custody .
Parent’s / Guardian Signature